🌸🌼🌺HI SISTERS! SABITHA VANTALU is a follower and also a great Artist. Her blog has true masterpieces. So my friend, thank you, and congrats for your recipes. 💙🍴😉
I’m Sabitha’s brother, VASU. Just wanted to share some of my recipes on my sister’s food blog. Hope you enjoy them.
These yummy vegetable puffs stuffed with fresh vegetables are my wife’s favorite afternoon snack. We had some fresh veggies in the pantry today so it’s time to get cooking some lovely puffs. Cooking at home is always about experimentation so feel free to change up on the veggies to whatever you have or to something you like. You just cannot go wrong with these yummy delights.
Cooking Time: 30 min
Serves : 3 people
- 10″ Pastry Sheet – stored at room temperature
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 2 chilies – cut into small pieces
- 1 medium size carrot – cut into small pieces
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 cup beans – cut into small pieces
- 1 medium size potato cut into small pieces
- 1/4 bunch cilantro – finely…
View original post 329 more words