HI SISTERS, 👕👗👚 TODAY IS TIME FOR COSTUME AND✏✒📖 LETTERS. HAVE A NICE DAY AND THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT😉
I have now moved onto the planning of my final piece that I will be putting in the exhibition for our collections project. The first part of the planning was deciding how I was going to lay out each of the different positions onto the Gi. The first idea I had was to cover the Gi in patches, using the ones I had made previously. However, due to time constraints, I had to abandon this idea, and I aimed more toward the second idea, which was fabric painting the individual figures. Doing it this way saved me a lot of time. I did have an idea of combining the two methods, but I found there were too many colours, being red, pink, yellow, black and gold, and it just didn’t work as well. So I went with idea 2.
View original post 74 more words