HI BEAUTIES, OUR SISTER ILZE IS A GREAT ARTIST AND SHE HAS PREPARED THESE GENUINE PUMPKINS FOR SHARING WITH OUR COMMUNITY. THANK YOU DEAR !
These paper pumpkins are easy to make and sure looks cute. I made these as a gift wrapping for the “Little Pumpkin party” a.k. “David’s first birthday”.
If you have bigger present than a t-shirt for 1yo, you will need bigger size paper. If smaller or few small presents, pack them in a cello bag and then put in the pumpkin.
You will need (for 3 pumpkins):
- Pumpkin leaf template from a crafticious blog.
- 6 A4 size orange paper
- 1 A4 size light green paper
- 1 A4 size darker green paper
- 6 brads
- 3 rubber bands or strings
- scissors or/and rotary trimmer
- small round hole punch (optional)
- toothpick (optional)
- Print out pumpkin leaves on both green papers. Cut out.
- Using rotary trimmer or scissors cut all orange sheets width-wise into 3cm wide strips.
- Take 1/3 of all stripes. Punch the hole in one end. Add the toothpick or…
View original post 106 more words