HI BEAUTIES, OUR SISTER ILZE IS A GREAT ARTIST AND SHE HAS PREPARED THESE GENUINE PUMPKINS FOR SHARING WITH OUR COMMUNITY. THANK YOU DEAR !
a day in the life of a latvian mom
These paper pumpkins are easy to make and sure looks cute. I made these as a gift wrapping for the “Little Pumpkin party” a.k. “David’s first birthday”.
If you have bigger present than a t-shirt for 1yo, you will need bigger size paper. If smaller or few small presents, pack them in a cello bag and then put in the pumpkin.
You will need (for 3 pumpkins):
- Pumpkin leaf template from a crafticious blog.
- 6 A4 size orange paper
- 1 A4 size light green paper
- 1 A4 size darker green paper
- 6 brads
- 3 rubber bands or strings
- scissors or/and rotary trimmer
- small round hole punch (optional)
- toothpick (optional)
- Print out pumpkin leaves on both green papers. Cut out.
- Using rotary trimmer or scissors cut all orange sheets width-wise into 3cm wide strips.
- Take 1/3 of all stripes. Punch the hole in one end. Add the toothpick or…
View original post 106 more words
3 responses to “DIY: Easy Paper Pumpkins”
What a surprise, thank you for sharing 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
So cleverly put together. Way to stay fresh for Halloween… Would love your feedback on my new short called peekaboo
How beautiful and they look very simple to do. Congratulations!