HELLO BEAUTIES! LET’S PUT SHAPES, COLOURS AND ACHIEVE A WONDERFUL COMPOSITION LIKE THIS.
My boyfriend, Joel, and I are very competitive and he decided to cook me a surprise 3 course meal as he knows food is the way to my heart! Somewhat nervous, he sculpted a menu including all of favourite ingredients, including prawns. This is all well and good, but now I have a target to beat (I know, I can’t just be happy with what I have…).
I love to have a starter when eating out, but hate when I’m so full from the starter than I just cannot stomach a main course (I say “I” as if this is a problem for me, it’s not, but I sympathise with others, ha). These prawns are a great idea for a light and fresh starter or even a light lunch!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 150g Cooked King Prawns (if using frozen pre-cooked, defrost thoroughly!)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
View original post 353 more words
😛 🍴 HI DARLINGS! LET’S TASTE THESE SKETCHES 👌
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded 1/2″ thick
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c. marinara sauce, store-bought or homemade
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped basil, plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° and line baking sheet with parchment. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In shallow bowl, combine panko and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper. Place eggs in another shallow bowl. Dip each chicken breast into eggs, then dip into bread crumb mixture, turning to coat. Place breaded chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Heat olive oil and canola oil in large, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add breaded chicken and cook until golden, 3 to 4 minutes…
View original post 56 more words
👦THE LITTLE OBSERVER. ONLY A FEW LINES ARE ENOUGH IF YOU PREVIEWED THE EXPRESSION IN YOUR MIND BEFORE YOU SKETCH.
More pictures of Clara, tricky to sketch her as she usually grabs my pencil and paper to do her own drawing “Mamma Mine” but I get a few seconds while she is distracted or looking out of the window. I’m getting quicker at sketching anyway and she hadn’t discovered drawing on the walls ……yet.
View original post
💪 HI SISTERS, DON’T FORGET OUR PRIDE!
Pics and Posts
Did you see the Google Doodle on International Women’s Day? The doodle featured a collection of inspiring quotes by women beautifully illustrated by [other] women. It’s a pretty impressive collection, and I want the prints!
Fortunately, my bestie–from now on referred to as “the prophet”–anticipated this and sent me a beautiful collection of 12 woman-centered postcards. I finally took time to scan them, so I decided to share them on the blog in three installments.
Artist: Penelope Dullaghan
I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own. And I am not free as long as one person of Color remains chained. Nor is anyone of you. –Audre Lorde, “The Uses of Anger,” National Women’s Studies Association Conference, 1981
Artist: Daiana Ruiz
Many of us recall when #45 described his opponent, Hillary Clinton, as a nasty woman. He intended it…
View original post 224 more words
🐶💙 WELL BEAUTIES! WHEN WE’RE BLUE, PETS CAN SOAK UP OUR SADNESS.
Amy J. Yun Art
A quick sketch of Obi while he was deep in thought looking out the window. I grabbed my nearest notebook, which is a planner with a few notes pages at the back, and I used the fountain pen I’d been writing with. It had water soluble ink, so afterwards I took a brush pen and lightly wet it down. Doing this drawing made me realize how chubby he is starting to get!
View original post
🐾🐾 WELL DEARS! 😻 WE LEAVE OUR FOOTPRINTS IN YOUR LIVES AND WE’RE SO GLAD 💛💙💜💚❤
⛵WELL DARLINGS! TAKE A NIGHT, AND ENJOY GAZING AT BOATS.