🍴 😋 WELL DARLINGS, THIS WONDERFUL AND INCREDIBLE COMPOSITION BY MARTA IS ALSO EDIBLE, AND MY CHOICE IS FOR THE VEGGIE VARIANT ONE.
For seafood lovers, I decided to suggest one simple and fine shrimp dish. You do not need much time for this dish, everything is done in one pan, so there is not much cleaning. If you want a veggie variant, you can add zucchini, your favorite mushroom or some other favorite vegetable instead of shrimp, and of course throw out bacon.
- 6 slices of bacon, chopped
- shrimps, peeled and cleaned (455 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ Medium sized yellow onions, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cooking cream (480 mL)
- 1 packet of fettuccine pasta, cooked (455 g)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan (110 g)
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped (20 g)
- In a large pan, simmer the bacon over medium heat until crispy. Add the shrimps, salt and pepper and cook until the shrimps are browned. Remove the prawns…
View original post 76 more words